Welcome to MyCoolingStore's 2017-2018 Heated Glove Guide
As the Leading Heated Apparel Store in the World, we can provide some great, in-depth knowledge of heated gloves.
Here at The Warming Store, we are asked daily "Which Heated Gloves do you wear?" and our typical response is "Depends on what we are doing!" So, we decided to make a nice and easy guide to our heated glove selection.
In this Heated Glove Guide, we will break down the dynamics of buying heated gloves. We know it can be daunting to choose between our selection of 100's of heated gloves, so we will simplify things for you!
We sell heated gloves ranging from $40 to $500. When we say "heated gloves", we literally mean they have heating elements built into the gloves that are powered by batteries.
We have some gloves that use "AA" batteries like the ActionHeat and we have many that use Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries like the Volt Frostie Battery Heated Glove.
The Heated Gloves Rule of Thumb:
Typically, any glove priced under $129 will not heat the fingers and thumb. They will only heat just the back of the hand or just the palms. Those priced higher will typically heat the hand, each individual finger, and the thumb.
In the Heated Glove world, you get what you pay for! If you want long-lasting, well made heated gloves, you will need to get pricier gloves. You won't need to break your budget but you will probably need to be in the $150-$250 range to get a better quality glove. The quality, design, and efficiency go up drastically as the price increases. That said, here are the best heated gloves and mittens that we offer in all price ranges.
You get what you pay for when it comes to heated clothing. This year we brought in many new HIGH END heated gloves to cater to those who need THE BEST gloves available. Most of these high-end elite gloves featured state of the art heating systems, high-quality materials, the best battery performance, and the best manufacturer's warranties. These gloves are THE BEST of THE BEST.
- Mobile Warming 7V Battery Heated Barra Glove - The unisex Barra glove is one of the best heated gloves we offer. Constructed of high-quality goatskin leather, this heated glove is powered by a set of highly technical, long lasting, slim rechargeable 7.4v batteries located in the cuff to give you the most comfort. The combination of rugged Carbolex materials and the Wind-Shark/Rainguard liner make this an extremely resilient, waterproof, windproof, breathable and most importantly comfortable glove. The Mobile Warming heating elements in the top of the hands and around the fingers quickly and evenly distribute heat. Touching the button on the gloves to adjust the temperature is a nice feature and makes temperature easy to adjust.
- Zanier Heat GTX 2.0 Men's Heated Gloves – Zanier is known as one of the nicest and highest-end brands in the Ski world. They definitely don’t disappoint with their new Heat GTX 2.0 Gloves. With an insane 12 hour (on the lowest setting) of battery life, these gloves provide plenty of heat for anyone's hands on or off the slopes. This glove is also available in Women's Sizing.
- Zanier Aviator GTX Heated Gloves – Like the Heat GTX, the Zanier Aviator Gloves performance is one of the best on the market. The great battery life,ultra-thin design, and extra-long cuff make it one of the best heated gloves for skiing. This glove offers the best run times of any 7v battery heated glove. The Aviator GTX Glove boasts an impressive 5 hours on the highest heat setting and a whopping 20 hours on the lowest setting. We call these gloves the Ferrari of the heated glove world.
- Hestra Power Heated Gloves – There is only one word to describe the Hestra Power Glove...ELITE! With the high-end design and innovative windproof, waterproof, and breathable HESTRA Triton/Flextron polyamide fabric, these gloves are considered the Bentley of Heated Glove in our offices.
- Zanier Street Heat ZB - Zanier has made a flexible, comfortable and versatile winter glove with the new Street Heat ZB. The stretchy ZA Flex exterior material ensures perfect flexibility and a great comfort, the ZA Blocker technology provides an optimal wind protection and the combination of softshell on the outside and abrasion resistant goatskin on the palm also ensures that the Zanier Street Heat ZB has outstanding durability.With its integrated, compact ZA Heat Tec heating system, the Street Heat ZB provides luxury warmth even in the coldest outdoor temperatures.This glove is also available in Women's Sizing.
- The Therm-ic PowerGlove IC 1300 - The PowerGlove IC 1300 features an intelligent high-tech interior and provides your hands with constant warmth up to the last fingertip for up to 10 hours, even in biting cold weather. The gloves are kept warm for a long time by powerful lithium-ion dual batteries.With up to three choices of heat settings you only have to press the button on the glove and its starts to heat up. The impulse control, a pulse-like heat, stimulates the blood circulation of the hands and thus ensures a pleasant climate. The global charger is supplied with country-specific adapters and can be used worldwide. These gloves are available in Women's Sizing.
- Outdoor Research 7V Oberland Battery Heated Glove - This glove was voted most stylish heated glove within our offices. Even a run to the grocery store can be epic in the middle of a winter storm. The Oberland Glove, with its under-cuff design, in-town styling, and water-resistant exterior, brings the on-demand warmth of Outdoor Research's state of the art ALTHeat technology to your everyday life. The EnduraLoft insulation provides essential warmth on moderate days and the Touch Screen compatible leather palm keeps you dialed in when you want to be. Look really cool while staying toasty with the Oberland Glove from Outdoor Research. Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee: All Outdoor Research Products are guaranteed forever!
- Outdoor Research 7V Lucent Battery Heated Glove - If you’ve struggled to find gloves that keep your hands warm in bitter winter weather, give Outdoor Research's Lucent Heated Gloves a try! This glove features Outdoor Research's state of the art ALTHeat system, their patented rechargeable battery-powered heating system that provides superior heats all over the hand. The Lucent Glove features GORE-TEX inserts making them waterproof, and lightweight synthetic EnduraLoft insulation, which adds extra warmth and cold-weather protection. Other features include a fleece palm lining, molded EVA on the back of the hands and abrasion-resistant goat leather strips on the palms. This is one of the most complete and all around useful heated glove options we carry. Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee: All Outdoor Research Products are guaranteed forever!
- Outdoor Research 7V Stormtracker Battery Heated Glove - The versatile StormTracker Heated Gloves, is another office favorite. This glove is breathable and lightweight making great for those who want low profile and less bulk heated glove option. The StormTracker features a windproof GORE WINDSTOPPER lining, Durable water-resistant leather palms, and the state of the art patented ALTHeat rechargeable battery-powered heating system that provides superior heats all over the hand. This glove is the most powerful lightweight option available. Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee: All Outdoor Research Products are guaranteed forever!
- Celtek Gore-Tex Illuminate Heated Gloves - The Celtek Gore-Tex Illuminate Heated Gloves is like no other on the market. The interior of the gloves is made from the most innovative heating system combined with a 4-6 hour Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. It is designed to keep you in the cold elements longer while allowing you to answer calls with the touchscreen palm. Equipped with an OutDry insert, you are guaranteed to stay dry. The Celtek Heated Gloves are a great mix of performance and style. These gloves are extremely warm even without the powerful heating. They also have a unique integrated battery system so there is no need to remove batteries for charging.
- Lenz Heat Glove 3.0 - The Lenz Heat Glove 3.0 are sleek, last long, and great for all occasions. These high-end gloves feature Lenz's world-class integrated heating element technology. This highly effective system offers excellent battery performance with a maximum run time of 10 hours on the lowest heat setting and close to 4 hours on the highest. This glove is one of the best buys you can make. This glove is also available in Women's Sizing.
This is the most common price range for heated gloves. All gloves in this range will have heated thumbs and individually heated fingers. Most will provide at least 2 hours of heat on its highest heat setting. This is by far our largest group of heated gloves.
- ActionHeat Premium 5V Battery Heated Gloves - The ActionHeat premium heated gloves provide full finger and thumb heat and feature Thinsulate for maximum heat retention. What makes ActionHeat different than the other heated brands is its unique 5V power bank technology it uses in many of its products. With a patented signal technology, it allows for any 5V battery to be used with certain garments. This great battery powered glove is guaranteed to keep your hands warmer no matter what the weather conditions. Great for skiing, riding, hiking, hunting, shoveling snow and other work/play activity in a cold environment. These gloves will allow you to forget about the cold and let you focus more on enjoying your time outdoors. These gloves are also available in Women's Sizing.
- Mobile Warming Geneva Textile Heated Gloves 7.4v - Looking for the ultimate textile waterproof glove? Well, the unisex Geneva 7v Battery Heated Glove made by Mobile Warming is a perfect choice! The Mobile Warming Geneva is constructed of rugged black 500 poly oxford outer shell with premium insulation, and a Rainguard waterproof breathable liner. Heat panels are in the top of the hands and around the fingers for unprecedented heat. The Geneva Glove provides up to 10 hours of heat on the lowest heat setting and a maximum temperature of 135 degrees.
- Venture Heat Epic 2 Battery Heated Gloves - If you are looking for a great winter glove, then you are going to want to check out these Epic 2 Battery Heated Gloves. The Epic 2 Gloves are a staple in our unisex collection. We have been carrying these since the beginning and are one of our best sellers of all time. They have a real "ski glove" feel to them and boast great heat for all outdoor activities. Venture uses a small duel battery system allowing for a very comfortable feel...almost unnoticeable while on. As an added bonus, the fingertips include touchscreen capabilities so that you can use your phone or tablet without even having to take the glove off.
- Volt Titan Waterproof Leather Heated Gloves for Men - The Volt Titans are one of our favorite gloves on the market. We sell a ton of these every winter because they are one of the few truly waterproof heated gloves in this price range. They are leather and have long-lasting battery life (2-8hrs). The Titan gloves will not only provide warmth throughout the entire length of each finger but also heats the back and palm sides of the glove surrounding your hand with warmth. The Titan Glove is also available in Women's Sizing.
- Venture Heat ALT Battery Heated Glove - Venture Heat's ALT Glove is a unisex 7V Rechargeable Battery Heated Glove designed for the everyday person who just needs to stay warm. This next generation heated glove has the same successful features from the Epic 2 Gloves, but with a tighter and more lightweight fit for improved grip and mobility.The ultra-thin micro-alloy heating panels extend from the back of the hand down to each fingertip, warming your entire hand for hours. These gloves are both water and wind resistant. Plus, the index finger and thumb are touchscreen friendly which allows easy access and complete control for your touchscreen devices.
- Volt Tatra 7V Battery Heated Glove - These waterproof nylon performance heated gloves will provide hours of safe, low voltage heat. Using the soothing 7V heating technology, the gloves will provide warmth throughout the entire length of each finger. The outer nylon shell and reinforced palm make for a great fit but also adds durability. They also include a breathable waterproof membrane and a soft tricot lining. The Tatra Gloves provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2 hours on the highest setting and up to 10 hours on the lowest setting. These are also available in Women's Sizing.
- Volt Maxima 7V Battery Heated Gloves - The Maxima Glove is our most insulated glove. The Maxima heated gloves feature a tough nylon shell and 150 grams of Thinsulate insulation. The gloves also include nubuck thumb accents and a rubber palm for extra grip and durability. The Maxima provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 3 hours on the highest setting and close to 10 hours of heat on the lowest setting. Great for all snow sports and outside winter activities.
These gloves are the best of the best in the lower pricing tier. Most of these gloves will give you solid heating performance on one side of the hand and most WILL NOT heat the thumb or each finger individually, however, there are a few exceptions. These are some of our personal favorites if you're on a more rigid budget.
- ActionHeat 5V Rechargeable Battery Heated Snow Gloves - ActionHeat 5V heated gloves are great to wear around every day and feature heating throughout the fingers and thumb as well as the back of the hand. What makes ActionHeat different than the other heated brands is its unique 5V power bank technology it uses in many of its products. With a patented signal technology, it allows for any 5V battery to be used with certain garments. These heated gloves are an excellent value for anyone looking for rechargeable heated gloves. These gloves are available in Women's sizing.
- Volt Frostie 7V Battery Heated Glove - Here at The Warming Store we love the Volt Heated Frostie gloves because of all the great feedback from our customers. The unisex Volt Frostie heated gloves were designed to provide dexterity and warmth. Constructed with a soft leather palm and a stretch nylon shell to help promote a form fit. The Frostie gloves will not only keep you warm but they will also keep you dry as they include a waterproof/breathable membrane. The Frostie provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting.
- Volt Heat 7V Battery Heated Fleece Glove -The Volt Heated Fleece Gloves are the perfect unisex glove for the big city or country living. These gloves feature leather tipped fingers for increased grip and feel. The nylon back helps protect the glove from everyday wear and tear and helps give the glove a comfortable fit. The Zero Layer Heat System technology inside this Fleece Glove makes this a must-have for getting through the cold winter months. The Zero Layer Heat System technology inside provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting.
Heated Glove Liners:
SHOP: All Heated Glove Liners
Glove Liners are one of the faster-growing products in the heated glove category. People love their hands warm but also still want dexterity so they can continue with any activity. We carry many great Heated Glove Liner options. All glove liners use ion-lithium rechargeable batteries. Heated Liners are meant to be worn underneath another glove to trap the heated created.
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Glove Liners - The ActionHeat Battery Heated Glove Liners are perfect for all outdoor activities to keep the hands warm. They are made of highly elastic polyester and adhere closely to a hand. The heating element spread on the entire glove will evenly distribute the heat. You need nothing else for the feeling of the full comfort. ActionHeat Glove liners are meant to be worn UNDER other gloves to protect the elastic material. You can also put your normal ski, fishing or motorcycle gloves onto the top without any problem. This liner is also available in Women's Sizing.
- Mobile Warming Heated Glove Liners - 7V Battery - Mobile Warming Heated 7.4v Glove Liners are truly unique as they can fit under any glove you choose to. Constructed of high-quality polyester the Mobile Warming liners are very thin and warm. Heat is delivered thru the top of the hand and around the fingers for maximum warmth.Power comes by way of a set of highly technical slim 7.4v rechargeable batteries located in the cuff to give you the most comfort and long-lasting power possible, Touching the button on the Mobile Warming glove liners to adjust temperature is a nice touch for your heated glove liners and makes temperature easy to adjust. These Liners are also Touchscreen compatible, meaning they can be used with most smartphones!
- Venture Heat Avert Battery Heated Glove Liners - The New and Improved Venture Heat Avert Heated Glove Liners are now more reliable and durable than ever! With Venture Heat's top-quality heating technology we know you will love them.The Venture Avert Glove Liner is probably our most popular glove liner we sell. Great price. Great quality glove. Very good heat throughout the entire glove. Each glove is powered by a 7.4Volt / 1700 mAh (total 3400mAh 3.7V) Lithium-ion battery that allows for long-lasting heat. They are made of a stretchable poly-spandex fabric so they easily fit under gloves or mittens. Venture's latest generation of Heated Glove Liners features hair-thin heating elements on the perimeter of each finger, thumb down to the wrist.
- Glovii Battery Heated Glove Liners - The Glovii will take care of your comfort and will let you forget... about frozen hands.The thumb and the index finger of the glove are finished with special fabric allowing for operating touch screens.
- Thermo Gloves Heated Glove Liners - The Thermo Gloves are conveniently priced for everyday use. They come with a nice carrying case for trips and use rechargeable 2.7 Li-Ion Polymer batteries. They will not get as hot as some of the other liners but will definitely keep you warm.
- Hestra Heated Glove Liners - Hestra's Heated Liner Gloves allows you to turn your existing pair of non-heated gloves into electrically heated gloves. These liners feature heated coils embedded on the backhand for cold winter days. The temperature can be adjusted in three steps depending on the weather. These Liners Should be worn with a shell glove for cover and protection of the electric components. HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation, and leisure.
SHOP: All Heated Mittens
- Outdoor Research Lucent Heated Mittens - If you’ve struggled to find gloves that keep your hands warm in bitter winter weather, give Outdoor Research's Lucent Heated Mittens a try! This mitten features Outdoor Research's state of the art ALTHeat system, their patented rechargeable battery-powered heating system that provides superior heats all over the hand. The Lucent Mittens feature GORE-TEX inserts making them waterproof, and lightweight synthetic EnduraLoft insulation, which adds extra warmth and cold-weather protection. Other features include a fleece palm lining, molded EVA on the back of the hands and abrasion-resistant goat leather strips on the palms. This is one of the most complete and all around useful heated mitten options we carry. Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee: All Outdoor Research Products are guaranteed forever!
- Volt Heated Mittens – The Volt Mittens are our most popular mittens we sell. The mix of great price and great quality makes for the perfect heated mittens. At a bit lower price of $119.99-$149.99, the Volt Mittens will not disappoint.
- Zanier Hot GTX 2.0 Heated Mittens – GORE-TEX meets goatskin in these toasty, breathable mitts with an inner glove and heat pad pockets. Lasting a serious 8-10 hours on low and 2-3 hours on high, the Zanier Hot GTX 2.0 is built for the rugged outdoors. Featuring 100% Goatskin Leather & Polyester, the Hot GTX is one of the most comfortable mittens we sell! This Mitten comes in Women's Sizing.
- Venture Epic 2 Battery Heated Mittens – One of our top 3 selling mittens for the last 3 winters, we love and definitely recommend the Epic 2 Mittens! Venture always provides long-lasting heat and a great comfortable feel. Venture features one of the smallest batteries on the market, making the gloves and mittens fit snug and comfortably.
- Venture OHM 7V Battery Heated Mittens - The OHM 7V Battery Heated Mittens are designed for the most extreme winter conditions. Our next generation heated mittens still feature a soft shell exterior, with a Nappa leather grip palm. Plus the heated mittens feature both Dintex and 3M Thinsulate, so they trap natural heat but have the breathability to reduce moisture. Our new heated mittens also have a slimmer design, which gives you a tighter fit, more efficient heat transfer and is both water and wind resistant.
- Hestra Power Mittens – Hestra comes through again with their new Power Heated Mittens. Using True-Fit Euro sizing, Hestra makes it easy to find a perfect fit. Hestra’s unique even heating system makes the Power Mittens one of the fastest selling mittens this winter!
- Lenz 7v Battery Heated Mittens - The Lenz Mittens are one of the best Heated Mittens on the market. Made with premium materials and the highest end batteries, they are a great buy! These high-end mittens feature Lenz's world-class integrated heating element technology. This highly effective system offers excellent battery performance with a maximum run time of 10 hours on the lowest heat setting and close to 4 hours on the highest. This mitten is one of the best buys you can make!
Thanks for checking out the 2017-2018 Glove Guide. Please touch base with any questions!