Welcome to My Cooling Store's 2017-2018 Battery Heated Footwear Guide
As the Leading Heated Apparel Store In The World, we can provide some great, in-depth knowledge of battery heated socks, insoles and slippers.
Just like our Heated Glove Guide, we will give you the basics of heated footwear and then provide some great ideas when buying the perfect heated footwear. This list was compiled by our in-house heated footwear experts. The products suggested are going to be the best of the best in their particular category.
Heated footwear is broken down into 2 categories: Heated Socks and Heated Insoles. Each of these options come in battery powered and 12V motorcycle options.
Check out All Heated Footwear
Heated Sock Guide
We sell heated socks and insoles from $24.99-$499.99 so there is definitely a large variety of quality in the category. When we say " battery heated socks" or "battery heated insoles" we literally mean they have heating elements built into the bottom of the foot that circulate heat throughout the foot powered by either a rechargeable battery or conventional alkaline batteries. Sock powered by
In the Heated Apparel world, you get what you pay for! If you want long-lasting, well made heated footwear, you will need to spend the dough! That said, there are plenty of options that won't break the bank.
Battery Powered Socks: Under $100
- ActionHeat “AA” Heated Socks – By far our most popular sock! They are comfortable, stylish and easy to wear. ActionHeat battery heated apparel utilizes innovative technology designed to warm the core body temperature. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with ActionFlex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility. The heating element is on the ball of the foot by the toes. Great for hunting, snow sports, snowmobiling, working outside, motorcycle riding, and even just walking the dog. These socks are also available in Wool.
- ActionTech "AA" Battery Heated Sock - ActionTech AA Battery heated sock use FAR infrared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. ActionTech allows you to stay warming and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before. This no-frills heated sock is powered by 3 AA Batteries and offers a total heating time of 4 hours! Perfect for those frosty errand runs and winter sporting events.
- Nordic Gear Lectra Sox – Lectra Sox are a great lower-end option for the beginner in the heated sock world. They are a wool mix and are available in a Wader Style.Each sock requires 1 "D" battery which provides 6-8 hours of comfortable warmth. These socks have an Accessible battery pouch for easy heat control, which features a Snap on/off control for easy operation.They are designed to be safe even when wet, made with Hollofill high-tech fiber for maximum moisture wicking. The recessed channel built into the leg and toe area, keep the heating unit flush with the sock. The comfortable cushioning in the sole of the Lectra Sox will make this one of the most favorite socks you own.
- Terramar Battery Heated Socks – Terramar socks are another lower end heated sock option. When we say, lower end we mean, the heating elements are going to be smaller compared to say, the $200 Socks. These socks are powered by 1 "9V" battery per sock. For best performance, use high quality "9V" alkaline batteries. You'll receive about 4-5 hours of heat.
Rechargeable Battery Powered Socks: Over $100
- ActionHeat 3.7V Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks – Our most popular rechargeable sock we sell. Like the ActionHeat “AA” Battery Heated Socks, they are super comfy, easy to wear, and stylish. The difference with these socks is they come with 3.4V batteries that are rechargeable for easy use. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with ActionFlex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility. The heating element is on the ball of the foot by the toes. These socks allow for personalized heating as it features 3 different heat settings. On the lowest heat setting these socks will last for close to 10 hours. On the highest heat setting these socks will run close to 2 hours. These socks are also available in Wool. The ActionHeat 3.7V Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks allow you to stay warmer, and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before!
- ActionHeat Rechargeable 5V Battery Heated Socks - This is one of the newest socks to hit the market. This new and improved heated sock from ActionHeat features an all-new 5V powered heating system. This new system allows the Ultra-Fine Heating Panels, made with Action-Flex materials, to heat up to 160 degrees. The heating element is located on the ball of the foot by the toes. That's the hottest ANY battery heated sock can get, PERIOD! The new 5V rechargeable battery is a versatile power bank that can be used as an extra power supply for your mobile devices that take a USB charging cord. This is one of the best socks on the market. These socks are available in Wool as well.
- Volt 3V Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks - Volt makes some of the best-heated products on the market. Their sock is unique with its spandex feel and comfortable large heating sole that heats from the toes all the way back to the heal. They get very warm and last up to 6 hours on the lowest of its four heat settings. These socks are also available in Grey. We highly recommend these socks for the casual sportsman, hunter, or anyone with cold feet.
- Flambeau 3.7V Rechargeable Battery Heated Sock - This is one of the best selling socks in the history of The Warming Store. The Flambeau sock utilizes an efficient 3.7V heating system. Flambeau's battery is one of the more reliable and most consistent batteries on the market.The Medium weight sock designed for an outstanding balance between warmth and comfort. Which compliments the Carbon fiber heating elements that are designed to keep your toes warm. Flambeau's specialized Wool, polyester and cotton blend will pull moisture away from your feet.
- Mobile Warming 3V Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks with Remote - Another sock making its debut on the market. If you have ever suffered from cold feet these are the perfect blend of performance materials, comfort, and industry-leading heating technology. Use the included wireless controller to keep your feet at the perfect warmth. Stay warm and comfortable in cold conditions with the Mobile Warming Heated Sock.The Mobile Warming Heated socks feature antibacterial tri-blend construction that resists odors and the moisture wicking high-stretch fabric pulls sweat away from the skin. These Heated Socks use ultra slim Lithium-ion batteries that power ultra-fine heating elements that are designed to provide instant heat on demand. Use the wireless controller to select up to 3 heat settings to enjoy up to 11+ hours of warmth per charge to stay warm and comfortable in any cold conditions.
Lenz Elite Heated Socks – Looking for the best sock on the market? Lenz is the innovator of high-end heated socks. With its state of the art heating system and long-lasting batteries, they are definitely one of our favorite new socks. They also feature Bluetooth enabled temperature control and an ergonomically knitted design. The lithium battery packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the legband. They are not cheap, averaging over $250+ but they are well worth it. Lenz offers a few variations of their socks. Each is specially designed for different applications.
- The Lenz Heat Sock 1.0 - Features padding on the exposed parts and at the shinbone area. Great for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, and hunting.
- The Lenz Heat Sock 1.0 Slim Fit - The Lenz Slim Fit is perfect as a regular sock or base layer. This sock is ideal for narrow feet.
The Lenz Heat Sock 5.0 - The Lenz 5.0 Heated Socks are one of the Fastest selling and highly ranked heated socks on the market, featuring the only fully heated toe cap (top and bottom) in all of the heated clothing industry.
Heated Insole Guide
Heated Insoles: $99.99-$199.99
Heated insoles are a great way to keep the feet warm. We carry "every day" insoles and special "ski" or "professional outdoor" insoles.
- Thermacell Heated Insoles - One of the most popular insoles we sell is definitely a great blend of high quality and great price. The Thermacell Insoles come in 5 sizes to ensure a great fit and even come with a remote control with two different heat settings. They are perfect for everyday use and are customizable to fit your shoe perfectly.
- ThermoSoles Wirefree Rechargeable Heated Insoles - ThermoSoles Insoles are one of the more affordable rechargeable insoles we carry. They are easily recharged through a regular wall outlet and last up 8 hours on one charge! Enjoy the benefits of a shock-absorbing and ergonomically shaped Polyurethane bottom to achieve complete comfort and warmth in the cold weather! Each heated insole includes a built-in Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery with an on and off switch.
- Glovii Heated Insole - Glovii is one of our favorite new brands with their awesome heated glove liners, they now have well designed heated insoles. Comes with a simple 4kKey remote control. The heating pad is made by using the latest carbon fiber composite material, strong & flexible. This kind of material will not only warm the insoles but also has health care & promote blood circulation function by radiating far-infrared. The heating system is powered by high capacity Li-polymer battery, safe & working a long time. All these: high-quality material & our careful work make it a comfortable, warm, easy-to-use, long-life heated insoles.
- ThermaCell ProFlex Heated Insoles - The ProFlex Insole brings the best elements of the ThermaCell brand with its unique removable and rechargeable batteries. They are truly one of the best new insoles on the market. Powered by lightweight, removable, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries embedded in the insoles, these insoles slip easily into your boots or shoes. An internal thermostat in the insole regulates temperature for better comfort and battery life. Controlled by an easy-to-use remote control, the insoles offer three temperature settings: High (111°F), Medium (100°F), and Off (no heat).They are also available in Heavy Duty with Bluetooth control.
- ActionHeat Rechargeable Battery Heated Insoles - The ActionHeat battery heated insoles will keep you warm for hours on end during any cold weather activity. Using a convenient remote for easy temperature regulation, the ActionHeat insoles are great for people with cold feet! The easy to use insoles will last 7+ hours and are rechargeable. These top of the line heated insoles have targeted heating panels around the ball of your foot and your toes...just where you need it most
High-End Heated Insoles: $199.99-$499.99
There are two major brands in the high-end heated insole world: Therm-Ic and Hotronic. They specialize in the most innovative technologies of heated insoles. They are built for skiers, outdoorsman, hunters, etc.
Therm-ic boot heaters will keep your feet warm all day long. They're the inventors of heating systems for ski boots and now become the specialist for keeping winter sports enthusiasts warm from head to toe. Therm-ic boot heaters keep your warm and comfortable so you can concentrate 100% on the task at hand.
Thinking about how cold your feet are is a thing of the past. Whether you are skiing, snowboarding or hiking in winter: warm feet perform better. Therm-ic Boot Heaters can be installed in virtually every type of shoe, boot, ski boot or snowboard boot very simply. Therm-ic Boot Heaters have 4 different ThermicSoles and 7 different types of Therm-ic battery packs. If your boots have prewired boot heaters you can purchase just the Therm-ic Powerpack batteries. Step 1: Determine the type of system you require
- Therm-ic Powerpack/Smartpack ONLY: Some Ski and Snowboard boots are prewired for a Therm-ic Boot heater system. If your boots are preinstalled with a Therm-ic Heating System all you need is a Powerpack or Smartpack battery system. You can also view this section if you wish to upgrade your current Therm-ic setup.
- ThermicSole Trimfit System with Powerpack/Smartpack: If you have custom molded insoles or a set of insoles that you prefer to keep, The Trimfit System with will install right onto your existing insoles. Combine the Trimfit insole system with any of their available battery systems for all-day warmth and custom comfort.
- ThermicSole Classic insoles with Powerpack/Smartpack: This is Therm-ic's most popular system. The ThermicSole Classic is flat and can easily be cut to any shoe size with a pair of household scissors. Choose this system if you are looking for a prewired insole that's extremely easy to install.
- ThermicSole Perform with Powerpack/Smartpack: The sole does not just keep you warm. Its anatomic 3D shape with stabilization line also improves your balance and power distribution. Moreover, the high-quality insole material ensures the perfect temperature for your feet. This system comes in different sizes so no cutting is necessary and the heating elements are prewired in the Toe area of the insole. Combine the ThermicSole Perform system with any of their available battery systems for all-day warmth and superior support.
Here is everything you need to know about Hotronic:
Well, Hotronic is a bit easier to understand because of the way we sell them. There are only a few options and we sell them in kits to ensure you get everything you need to keep your feet warm.
Basically, Hotronic comes in CUSTOM, UNIVERSAL, ANATOMIC and has two battery types: S3 and S4. The difference between the S3 and S4 is the battery length. The S4 will give you the most battery life.