Welcome to My Cooling Store's Heated Footwear Guide
As the Leading Heated Apparel Store In The World, we can provide some great, in depth knowledge of heated socks, insoles and slippers.
Just like our Heated Glove Guide we will give you the basics of heated footwear and then provide some great ideas when buying the perfect heated footwear.
Heated footwear is broken down into 2 categories: Heated Socks and Heated Insoles. Each of these options come in battery powered and 12V motorcycle options.
Check out All Heated Footwear
Heated Sock Guide
We sell heated socks and insoles from $24.99-$499.99 so there is definitely a large variation of quality in the category. When we say "heated socks" or "heated insoles" we literally mean they have heating elements built into the bottom of the foot that circulate heat throughout the foot.
In the Heated Apparel world, you get what you pay for! If you want long-lasting, well made heated footwear, you will need to spend the dough! That said, there are plenty of options that won't break the bank.
Battery Powered Socks: Under $100
- ActionHeat AA Battery Heated Socks – By far our most popular sock! They are comfortable, stylish and easy to wear. These socks feature a built-in heating panel that is made with ActionFlex material which provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility. Powered by 3 AA batteries, the heating panel is on the ball of the foot by the toes. Great for hunting, snow sports, snowmobiling, working outside, motorcycle riding, and even just walking the dog. These socks are also available in Wool.
- Terramar Battery Heated Sox – The Terramar Socks are a great lower-end option for the beginner in the heated sock world. They are made from a blend of wool and other fibers. Each sock requires one 9V battery which provides 4 to 5 hours of comfortable warmth. The Terramar Sox socks have a convenient battery pouch for heat control, featuring a snap-on/off control for easy operation. They are designed to be safe even when wet. The recessed channel built into the leg and toe area keeps the heating unit flush with the sock. The comfortable cushioning in the sole of the Terramar Sox will make this one of your favorite socks.
Rechargeable Battery Powered Socks: Over $100
- ActionHeat 3.7V Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks – This is the most popular rechargeable sock we sell. Similar to the AA Socks except these socks come with 3.7V batteries that are rechargeable for easy use. The heating panel is on the topof the foot by the toes. These socks have 3 heating levels. On low, the heat lasts approximately 8 hours, while on high you can expect around 4 hours. The ActionHeat 3.7V Socks are also available in moisture-wicking Wool.
- Volt Heated Socks - Volt makes some of the best heated products on the market. Their sock is very unique with it's spandex feel and comfortable large heating sole. They get very warm and last up to 6 hours on one charge. We highly recommend these socks for the casual sportsman, hunter, or anyone with cold feet.
- Thunderbolt Heated Socks – A cool new brand with an innovative design. They are “Made in America” and you can tell they are hand stitched to perfection. Thunderbolt also makes the only plug-in sock that is great for cold feet while laying around the house.
Heated Insole Guide
Heated Insoles: $99.99-$199.99
Heated insoles are a great way to keep the feet warm. We carry "everyday" insoles and special "ski" or "professional outdoor" insoles.
- ActionHeat Rechargeable Battery Heated Insoles – The ActionHeat Heated Insoles will keep you warm for hours on end during cold-weather activities. Using a convenient remote for easy temperature regulation, the ActionHeat Insoles are great for people with cold feet! Easy-to-use, these insoles can last more than 7 hours and are USB rechargeable. These top of the line insoles have targeted heating panels around the ball of your foot and your toes.
- Gerbing Premium Heated Insoles - Reintroduced in 2020, Gerbing is back and better than ever. Using a sleek remote and design, the Gerbing insoles come in as our best performing insoles.
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming Heated Insoles – One of the most popular insoles we sell is also a blend of high quality and great price. The Mobile Warming Insoles are available in 4 sizes to ensure a great fit and include a remote control with three heat settings. These insoles are perfect for everyday use and are customizable to fit your shoe or boot.
- Glovii Heated Insoles - Glovii is one of our favorite brands. Known for their awesome heated glove liners, they now have well-designed heated insoles. Glovii Insoles include a simple 4 key remote control. The heating system is powered by high capacity Li-polymer batteries. High-quality material makes the Glovii Heated Insoles comfortable, warm, easy-to-use, and long-life heated insoles.
High-End Heated Insoles: $199.99-$499.99
There are two major brands in the high-end heated insole world: Therm-Ic and Hotronic. They specialize in the most innovative technologies of heated insoles. They are built for skiers, outdoorsman, hunters, etc.
Here is everything you need to know about Therm-Ic::
Therm-ic boot heaters will keep your feet warm all day long. They're the inventors of heating systems for ski boots and now become the specialist for keeping winter sports enthusiasts warm from head to toe. Therm-ic boot heaters keep your warm and comfortable so you can concentrate 100% on the task at hand.
Therm-ic Insoles – Therm-ic has been the pioneer in ski boot heated insoles, as well as many other products. Their line of C-Pack Insoles includes Bluetooth technology, USB charging, and crazy good battery life.
- Their 1700 series will heat up to 17 hours between charges. That's insane!
- Mix and match Therm-ic batteries, insoles, and heating elements!
Here is everything you need to know about Hotronic:
Well, Hotronic is a bit easier to understand because of the way we sell them. There are only a few options and we sell them in kits to ensure you get everything you need to keep your feet warm.
Basically Hotronic comes in CUSTOM, UNIVERSAL, ANATOMIC and has two battery types: S3 and S4. The difference between the S3 and S4 is the battery length.