Welcome to MyCoolingStore's 2023 Heated Glove Guide
As the Leading Heated Apparel Store in the World, we can provide some great, in-depth knowledge of heated gloves.
Here at The Warming Store, we are asked daily "Which Heated Gloves do you wear?" and our typical response is "Depends on what we are doing!" So, we decided to make a nice and easy guide to our heated glove selection.
In this Heated Glove Guide, we will break down the dynamics of buying heated gloves. We know it can be daunting to choose between our selection of 100's of heated gloves, so we will simplify things for you!
We sell heated gloves ranging from $40 to $500. When we say "heated gloves", we literally mean they have heating elements built into the gloves that are powered by batteries.
We have some gloves that use "AA" batteries like the ActionHeat and we have many that use Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries like the Volt Frostie Battery Heated Glove.
The Heated Gloves Rule of Thumb:
Typically, any glove priced under $129 will not heat the fingers and thumb. They will only heat just the back of the hand or just the palms. Those priced higher will typically heat the hand, each individual finger, and the thumb.
In the Heated Glove world, you get what you pay for! If you want long-lasting, well made heated gloves, you will need to get pricier gloves. You won't need to break your budget but you will probably need to be in the $150-$250 range to get a better quality glove. The quality, design, and efficiency go up drastically as the price increases. That said, here are the best heated gloves and mittens that we offer in all price ranges.
You get what you pay for when it comes to heated clothing. This year we brought in many new HIGH END heated gloves to cater to those who need THE BEST gloves available. Most of these high-end elite gloves featured state of the art heating systems, high-quality materials, the best battery performance, and the best manufacturer's warranties. These gloves are THE BEST of THE BEST.
- Outdoor Research Prevail Gloves – A Warming Store Staff favorite. Outdoor Research gloves have a lifetime warranty. The Capstone Gloves feature premium Enduraloft insulation and a GORE-TEX waterproof insert. They are even touchscreen compatible. We find these gloves to be incredibly warm, comfortable, and extremely durable. The Capstone has a double battery capacity, meaning they last twice as long as other heated gloves.
- Zanier Aviator Gloves – The Aviator also offers double battery capacity, Primaloft insulation, and a GORE-TEX membrane liner. These gloves were first designed for use by paragliders, hence the name Aviator. As a result, they are not only very warm but offer reinforced fingers for added strength. Many consider this glove to be the best heated glove ever made.
- Hestra Power Gloves – Hestra’s renowned gloves are now heated. Featuring a waterproof membrane and windproof leather, Hestra designed the Power Gloves to be perfect for skiers.
- Seirus Hellfire Gloves – Seirus makes some seriously good heated gloves. The Hellfire Gloves are among the best made today and feature a long-lasting battery. The heating element covers the entire back of the hand, extends to and wraps around the fingertips. Thumbs included! Available in Men's and Women's sizes.
- Lenz 6.0 Finger Cap Gloves – Also available Women's sizes. Lenz is already well known for perhaps the best heated socks on the market. With 6.0 Finger Cap Gloves, they introduced the same premium quality and heat for your hands. Light, robust, featuring Bluetooth control and with heating elements all around your fingers and the back of your hand, these gloves are truly one of the finest out there.
- ActionHeat Premium Gloves – This 5V USB-powered glove is newer on the market but is already making waves. The Premium Gloves have a perfectly balanced fit with less bulk and just the right amount of leather. Even so, they pump out the heat as well as any of the competitors. If you’re looking for the best trade-off between price and quality than these gloves are your pick. The ActionHeat Premium Glove utilizes a waterproof HiPora membrane, Thinsulate insulation and waterproof pocket for the USB rechargeable batteries. Are you ready for hours of outdoor fun? So is the Premium Glove! Available in Men's and Women's sizes.
This is the most common price range for heated gloves. All gloves in this range will have heated thumbs and individually heated fingers. Most will provide at least 2 hours of heat on its highest heat setting. This is by far our largest group of heated gloves.
These gloves are the best of the best in the lower pricing tier. Most of these gloves will give you solid heating performance on one side of the hand and most WILL NOT heat the thumb or each finger individually, however, there are a few exceptions. These are some of our personal favorites if you're on a more rigid budget.
- Volt Frostie 7V Battery Heated Glove - Here at The Warming Store we love the Volt Heated Frostie gloves because of all the great feedback from our customers. The unisex Volt Frostie heated gloves were designed to provide dexterity and warmth. Constructed with a soft leather palm and a stretch nylon shell to help promote a form fit. The Frostie gloves will not only keep you warm but they will also keep you dry as they include a waterproof/breathable membrane. The Frostie provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting.
- Volt Heat 7V Battery Heated Fleece Glove -The Volt Heated Fleece Gloves are the perfect unisex glove for the big city or country living. These gloves feature leather tipped fingers for increased grip and feel. The nylon back helps protect the glove from everyday wear and tear and helps give the glove a comfortable fit. The Zero Layer Heat System technology inside this Fleece Glove makes this a must-have for getting through the cold winter months. The Zero Layer Heat System technology inside provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting.
Glove Liners are one of the faster-growing products in the heated glove category. People love their hands warm but also still want dexterity so they can continue with any activity. We carry many great Heated Glove Liner options. All glove liners use ion-lithium rechargeable batteries. Heated Liners are meant to be worn underneath another glove to trap the heated created.
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Glove Liners - The ActionHeat Battery Heated Glove Liners are perfect for all outdoor activities to keep the hands warm. They are made of highly elastic polyester and adhere closely to a hand. The heating element spread on the entire glove will evenly distribute the heat. You need nothing else for the feeling of the full comfort. ActionHeat Glove liners are meant to be worn UNDER other gloves to protect the elastic material. You can also put your normal ski, fishing or motorcycle gloves onto the top without any problem. This liner is also available in Women's Sizing.
- Mobile Warming Heated Glove Liners - 7V Battery - Mobile Warming Heated 7.4v Glove Liners are truly unique as they can fit under any glove you choose to. Constructed of high-quality polyester the Mobile Warming liners are very thin and warm. Heat is delivered thru the top of the hand and around the fingers for maximum warmth. Power comes by way of a set of highly technical slim 7.4v rechargeable batteries located in the cuff to give you the most comfort and long-lasting power possible, Touching the button on the Mobile Warming glove liners to adjust temperature is a nice touch for your heated glove liners and makes temperature easy to adjust. These Liners are also Touchscreen compatible, meaning they can be used with most smartphones!
- Savior Heat 7V Electric Liner Gloves – These are one of the thinnest liners on the market. If you suffer from Raynaud’s, you’ll appreciate how close the heat is to your digits. Savior Heat glove liners offer high durability and maximum comfort even with prolonged wear.
- Glovii Battery Heated Glove Liners - The Glovii will take care of your comfort and will let you forget... about frozen hands.The thumb and the index finger of the glove are finished with special fabric allowing for operating touch screens.
- Hestra Heated Glove Liners - Hestra's Heated Liner Gloves allows you to turn your existing pair of non-heated gloves into electrically heated gloves. These liners feature heated coils embedded on the backhand for cold winter days. The temperature can be adjusted in three steps depending on the weather. These Liners Should be worn with a shell glove for cover and protection of the electric components. HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation, and leisure.
- Outdoor Research Prevail Heated Mittens - If you’ve struggled to find gloves that keep your hands warm in bitter winter weather, give Outdoor Research's Lucent Heated Mittens a try! This mitten features Outdoor Research's state of the art heating system, their patented rechargeable battery-powered heating system that provides superior heats all over the hand. The Prevail Mittens feature GORE-TEX inserts making them waterproof, and lightweight synthetic EnduraLoft insulation, which adds extra warmth and cold-weather protection. Other features include a fleece palm lining, molded EVA on the back of the hands and abrasion-resistant goat leather strips on the palms. This is one of the most complete and all around useful heated mitten options we carry. Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee: All Outdoor Research Products are guaranteed forever!
- Volt Heated Mittens – The Volt Mittens are our most popular mittens we sell. The mix of great price and great quality makes for the perfect heated mittens. At a bit lower price of $119.99-$149.99, the Volt Mittens will not disappoint.
- Lenz Heat 6.0 Unisex Mittens - Lenz is one of the highest quality brands in the heated clothing space, sold at a premium price. Their mittens are no different. They are light, robust, breathable, featuring PrimaLoft insulation and Hipora 4-way stretch material. With Bluetooth control and up to 14 hours of battery life, these heated mittens are as good as they get.
- Hestra Power Mittens – Hestra comes through again with their new Power Heated Mittens. Using True-Fit Euro sizing, Hestra makes it easy to find a perfect fit. Hestra’s unique even heating system makes the Power Mittens one of the fastest selling mittens this winter!
- ActionHeat 5V Mittens - ActionHeat is always a great option for 5V power bank powered gear. The mittens are pretty thin and the heating system is powerful so keeps you super warm.
Thanks for checking out the 2023 Glove Guide. Please touch base with any questions!